Update on Support Service

This section was setup in August 2018 in order to move the existing related discussions from other sections into this new section to group them together, and separate from the other CH-related topics.

Moderator: Moderators

Chris Grady
2nd Former

Update on Support Service

Post by Chris Grady »

Now that the Acknowledgement Statement has been issued, a small group of victims/Old Blues have begun the process (facilitated by Lia Shimada, the independent mediator) of shaping the Support Service. Through the service, we anticipate that people in the CH community will be able to access signposting and information, as well as a network of volunteers who can offer support and accompaniment. The Support Service will be independent of CH. We thank you for your patience, as we develop this. When it is operational, we will provide more information here. In the meantime, please feel free to contact Lia on listeningch@gmail.com.
Lenny
2nd Former

Re: Update on Support Service

Post by Lenny »

Couldn't resist popping that through Chat GPT. :D

I know. I'm an idiot. Sorry. It's not me. It's the modern world.

Now that we've shared the Acknowledgement Statement, a friendly group of victims/Old Blues is working together (with the help of Lia Shimada, an independent mediator) to create a Support Service. This service aims to help people in the CH community by providing guidance, information, and connecting them with volunteers for support and companionship. It's important to note that the Support Service will be separate from CH. We appreciate your patience as we develop this service. Once it's up and running, we'll share more details here. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to Lia at listeningch@gmail.com. Thanks for your understanding and support!