staff accommodation

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, but that's still CH related.

Moderator: Moderators

AMP
Deputy Grecian

Re: staff accommodation

Post by AMP »

Seniority and whether you were planning to take on boarding house duties would probably play a part.
Housemasters occupy the main living accomodation attached to that house - flat or house depending upon the house.
Tutors might get the flat at the back of the house.
In addition there are a number of houses dotted about the 1200 acre estate and as somebody with a family you might be given one of those. But size and grandeur very much depend upon seniority.
I am decades out of touch, but I have no reason to think that provisioning has regressed.
I would strongly recommend investing in a bicycle.
rockfreak
Grecian

Post by rockfreak »

Kit invested in a bicycle, in his case with a pedal on just one side to accommodate his wooden leg (Sejintenej will attest to this), while Kirby cycled around with the much-loved Chlorine draped around his neck when she was finally unable to hobble after her master.
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Post by sejintenej »

rockfreak wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:53 pm Kit invested in a bicycle, in his case with a pedal on just one side to accommodate his wooden leg (Sejintenej will attest to this), while Kirby cycled around with the much-loved Chlorine draped around his neck when she was finally unable to hobble after her master.
As mentioned elsewhere some pupils (not me) moved the pedal to the opposite side of the bicycle! AFAIR surprisingly Kit was not overly angry
What happens if a politician drowns in a river? That is pollution.
What happens if all of them drown? That is solution!!!