Old Blues links page

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, but that's still CH related.

Moderator: Moderators

Rex
GE (Great Erasmus)

Old Blues links page

Post by Rex »

The Old Blues links page at OldBlues.com has been completely renovated for the first time in two years and should now be in full working order again, covering 1,370 people and ninety topics.

Full details are on this thread in the Websites, Publications, Books and Literature section:

viewtopic.php?p=15405#15405

but thought I’d better mention it here as well to make sure people know about it.
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

Strange surreal entires for me - I haven't updated my site in years!

Interesting comments on my website from Amy (I really must phone her!)

Matt's been one of my best mates for four years now. He'll never get around to finishing this site, so I may as well do it for him! He has a darling little sis' called Alice, three dogs, two cats, fish, and two parents. Matt has a weird fascination with Van Morrison, worships the Corrs, and inflatable items. Just don't ask. Really. He goes to Exeter Uni, studies geography, and has a strenuous six hours of lectures a week. Matt was notorious for having a 'following' of petite females at school, and hasn't changed a bit. None of his female friends that I've met so far have been taller than 5'3"!! At least I don't feel out of place (5'2"!). Thus ends my synopsis of Matthew.
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99