Mark Wenman, James Herbertson [STILL LOOKING...]

Post requests for information about people you've lost touch with, and would like to contact again.

Moderator: Moderators

Ash
UF (Upper Fourth)

Mark Wenman, James Herbertson [STILL LOOKING...]

Post by Ash »

From back in the day... I still see Ewen "Ludvig"

Would be nice to go for a pint and catch up.. PM me

Ash Whiting
x
Last edited by Ash on Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mattw
2nd Former

Post by mattw »

Ah, that reminds me, I'm sure I've seen Ewen from time to time cycling/walking along Brighton seafront while I'm driving on my way to work in the mornings.

Whether or not it is seeing Ewen or his lookalike and indeed seeing those names in the thread title brings back memories of my squits in Maine, they were the LE at the time and dead hard despite the best efforts of Mr Grimshaw.
Ash
UF (Upper Fourth)

Post by Ash »

That is a distinct possibility!!! - He's a Brighton chap!

Hehe they weren't hard!!! Big softies, the lot of them
MAINE A/B 1981 - 1986

BRING BACK BAKER
Luke Coleman
2nd Former

Ollie & James

Post by Luke Coleman »

Not in touch with any OBs as it goes, but did have lunch with Olie Fenton a couple of years ago in Soho, as we were in the same sort of web design business - damned if I can remember the name of it, but he had set up a design company.

As for James, I heard this much of him after he left CH at dep grec year - worked with the homeless for a while at The Simeon Community, where I visited him. Seems things started going a little bandy from there, and was told by Jo Godfrey that he had started the process of becoming a man of the cloth.

[minor moderation to remove personal info regarding an individuals personal details - JT (Give me a shout if concerned, or feel it's inappropriate) ]

Luke
srcudlipp
3rd Former

Post by srcudlipp »

Hi Luke,

Glad to see your still around - guess my unsolicited email to everyone about this forum in Friends Reunited wasn't completely wasted.

Do you ever hear anything from Jo Godfrey or Sam Wenman?

And after years of Mr Lorimer telling us that we were all going to fail the Geography GCSE miserably, did you pass? (I did, even though I spent at least half the lessons outside the classroom door, banished :D )

Stu
Mid B / A 1984 - 1989
Ash
UF (Upper Fourth)

Post by Ash »

Managed to track down Mr Oliver Fenton!!!!
MAINE A/B 1981 - 1986

BRING BACK BAKER
LukeColeman
2nd Former

Re: Mark Wenman, James Herbertson [STILL LOOKING...]

Post by LukeColeman »

Hi Stuart,

Saw Sam at Christmas time at a Nately gig (Alex S-B and Nial Barker's band). Was in good form, a teacher now as I recall. Sporadic FB contact with Joe, married, kid.