REMOVAL OF CHOBA MEMBERSHIP

This section was setup in August 2018 in order to move the existing related discussions from other sections into this new section to group them together, and separate from the other CH-related topics.

Moderator: Moderators

Foureyes
Grecian

Re: REMOVAL OF CHOBA MEMBERSHIP

Post by Foureyes »

I apologise - I did not know that she was an Old Blue and therefore a member of CHOBA by right.
Nevertheless, I stick to my point that this thread is about child abuse, of which, to the best of my knowledge, she is not being accused, so why should she feature here.
David :shock:
marty
Grecian

Post by marty »

Foureyes wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:38 pm I apologise - I did not know that she was an Old Blue and therefore a member of CHOBA by right.
Nevertheless, I stick to my point that this thread is about child abuse, of which, to the best of my knowledge, she is not being accused, so why should she feature here.
David :shock:
I agree. Regardless of your views of her crime(s) she has now served her sentence and, in my opinion, doesn't deserve to have her name banded around in the same thread as child abusers.
My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We’ll see about that.
wurzel
Deputy Grecian

Post by wurzel »

Very true - if this it to become a "remove CHOBA membership for all old blues with a criminal conviction" thread, naming them all, it will become very long thread
robert totterdell
GE (Great Erasmus)

Post by robert totterdell »

WHAT - I have only just read this.

Are you saying that Sillett's family were as corrupt as yo say?

Rob
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Post by sejintenej »

wurzel wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:38 pm Very true - if this it to become a "remove CHOBA membership for all old blues with a criminal conviction" thread, naming them all, it will become very long thread
That is between CHOBA and the criminal concerned or, as you write, half the OBs would be included . IMHO off topic

Given our looooong list of laws going back to before William the Conqueror I suspect that most of us are technically criminals even if never tried or even aware of the crime.
What happens if a politician drowns in a river? That is pollution.
What happens if all of them drown? That is solution!!!