CH Forum at Old Blues Day?

Want to tell Old Blues about a school event? Tell them what it is, when and where to come...

Moderator: Moderators

jtaylor
Forum Administrator

Post by jtaylor »

I've clarified this one with Sara Voice. The meeting is geared towards the section secretaries, to talk to them re. some of the options and ideas that are there and to discuss possibilities - hence by necessity it's limited to those people (CHA website has now been amended)

Having said that, I believe all (or certainly most) of the Board will be there for most or all of the day, and will be completely happy to talk with anyone. I've asked if we can have name badges to identify us - not sure if those'll be done though.

For my part, I'll be around the Court Room, dining hall etc. and keen to talk to anyone who'd like to discuss all things CHA or CH Forum. (I'm hoping to get in some rifle shooting if I get a chance too)

I'm looking to try to prepare a CH Forum sheet for distribution on the day - up against it time-wise, but keen to do something in time if I can.

I'll be really keen to meet anyone from the Forum on Saturday - do introduce yourself and say Hi! Nice to put some real faces to the names!

J
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
https://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.