Four weeks to half term

Area for current parents, past parents and future parents of Blues or Old Blues.

Moderator: Moderators

Volupturaptor
GE (Great Erasmus)

Re: Four weeks to half term

Post by Volupturaptor »

I won't have to leave home until around 2.30 pm to collect my daughter, her train gets in at 4.15 pm.
Not having seen her at the leave weekend, I am really looking forward to seeing her again.
cupcakemom
GE (Great Erasmus)

Post by cupcakemom »

I am only 45 minutes away - but this Saturday we won't get home until about 5:00 pm as once I have picked up my DD I then have to deliver her younger sister to Big School for her Initial Assessment! DD and I will probably spend the afternoon Horsham window shopping ...
Never underestimate the power of a Mummy!
CHDad
Deputy Grecian

Post by CHDad »

Good luck with the initial assessment for younger daughter, it doesn't seem as though it was 3 years ago that we were doing that for D.S, time flies!
pinkhebe
Deputy Grecian

Post by pinkhebe »

Good luck to Cupcakemom's dd2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAS
GE (Great Erasmus)

Post by SAS »

Absolutely!!! Break a leg and all that. Scary - seems like yesterday. She will be fine! xxxx

Us again next year.eeek. Still the same question examples on the website too, I see - DD2 and I did the chicken and ladybird question at breakfast this morning; much hilarity. After three attenmpts I am quite good at it.
pinkhebe
Deputy Grecian

Post by pinkhebe »

And Horsham has some fab stuff in it's charity shops (I picked up a lovely next top for work in the Cancer Research shop for £4.50)
juicymum

Post by juicymum »

We have also attempted the chicken and ladybird questions a few times. I cannot believe three years have gone by already when my DS took the exam !! Good luck Cupcake, my DD will be sitting hers in London.
CHDad
Deputy Grecian

Post by CHDad »

Lovely to have DS back home, mind you I can only describe him as semi conscious, I think he is need of several days sleep!
Last edited by CHDad on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pinkhebe
Deputy Grecian

Post by pinkhebe »

My ds said that 4 weeks is quite a long time to be at school! Although when he's at school he's not awakened at 5.30am by a cat attacking his feet :lol:
MW224
LE (Little Erasmus)

Post by MW224 »

Lovely to have DS back home, mind you I can only describe him as semi concious, I think he is need of several days sleep!
Ha yes, same here. I have learned to just let him get on with it the first couple of days. He s still in pj's pottering in his room and just comes down for food / drink.But he's home so we re all happy!
Atticus
GE (Great Erasmus)

Post by Atticus »

Pj's here too. Food and a couple of days wall to wall dvd's....and magical lie-ins.

..and that warm fuzzy feeling of us all being together again :)