Leavers and fees

Area for current parents, past parents and future parents of Blues or Old Blues.

Moderator: Moderators

Hannoir
Deputy Grecian

Re: Leavers and fees

Post by Hannoir »

I'd love to give money back to CH but having just graduated, in a low paying job with thousands of debt - it really isn't affordable - even £5 a month sadly. But when I do have the money, I'll be donating to CH rather than my old university....
"All I need to be happy is a little house with a small yard, a white-picket fence, some trees in the yard, and some of my enemies hanging on the trees."

-Poet, Heinrich Heine

BA/GrE 00-02
anniexf
Button Grecian

Post by anniexf »

Midget, I've also confirmed that Miss Wootton left at the end of the summer term 1956, to take up a lectureship at Regent Street Poly. She was succeeded by Miss Vamplew, who only stayed for a year. I gave up chemistry after that & can't remember who came next; but staff turnover was very high for years. Miss Mitchell continued until 1957 when Miss Vigar came and everything descended from confusion into chaos, as far as I was concerned - apart from simultaneous equations and trigonometry, which grabbed me for some reason.
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

Dpes anyone else think that the problem with fees and communication has got worse since the school and the foundation were separated?
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99
Momto2
Deputy Grecian

Post by Momto2 »

Great Plum wrote:Dpes anyone else think that the problem with fees and communication has got worse since the school and the foundation were separated?
100% yes :(
ailurophile
Deputy Grecian

Post by ailurophile »

by Momto2 » Mon May 31, 2010 1:37 pm

Great Plum wrote:
Dpes anyone else think that the problem with fees and communication has got worse since the school and the foundation were separated?

100% yes
Seconded!!
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

Thirded !

(Is that possible ?)
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.