Deputy Grecian 2010

Area for current parents, past parents and future parents of Blues or Old Blues.

Moderator: Moderators

Grandad
2nd Former

Re: Deputy Grecian 2010

Post by Grandad »

My DGD joined Thornton A last September and it's very relaxed & friendly - next to Mrs Mason's house to the left from the avenue - she had the dubious benefit of 2 Deps and speaks well of them. Just remember, most of the time in house is out of Housey gear, so take plenty of casual clothing. When I first saw them , it looked like they'd just come back from auditioning for Britain's got Talent! Does she get a nursemaid when she starts?!

:D :D
Hannoir
Deputy Grecian

Re: Deputy Grecian 2010

Post by Hannoir »

Ah I remember the boarding wobbles when I was a new dep, it's totally worth it - but she's gotta keep in her mind that she's going to be so much more ahead of people socially etc when she gets to uni cos she'll have had the fab experience of boarding. people do make you feel welcome and you're kept so busy - especially in the first few weeks - that you won't have time to worry about things :D
"All I need to be happy is a little house with a small yard, a white-picket fence, some trees in the yard, and some of my enemies hanging on the trees."

-Poet, Heinrich Heine

BA/GrE 00-02