Hertford Visit

Share your memories and stories from the Hertford Christ's Hospital School, which closed in 1985, when the two schools integrated to the Horsham site....

Moderator: Moderators

scatty
2nd Former

Hertford Visit

Post by scatty »

Hi everyone,
I thoroughly enjoyed the reunion on Saturday and had a brilliant time it was absolutely great to be able to have a look around the school hall with the changes and roam around the grounds again. Still sad to see all thats gone - but it was good to see old friends again and the museum exhibition was also very good, I enjoyed looking at all the photos. I met up with Clare Peterken and Beverley Clune the night before and we stayed in the Hatfield travel lodge - what a bargain that was too! So we did lots of catching up then. The whole thing was absolutley brilliant and we vowed to meet up again much sooner this time - must have been around 15 years since we had seen each other! We thought afterwards we should have booked to stay the Sat night too as both Bev and I had to leave early after the meal as we had long journey's back home. Also on my return home I recieved the news that I had been offered not one but TWO jobs, so was over the moon - Not a bad weekend at all really!! Does anyone have Miss Tucker's address as I would like to drop her a line?
Bye for now! Scatty