Politics

CH Pupils:- Want some advice on a career you're interested in? Want some job contacts for work experience, qualifications required?
Old Blues:- Want to support pupils and other old blues with careers advice in your area of expertise?

Moderator: Moderators

Hannoir
Deputy Grecian

Politics

Post by Hannoir »

Hi all,
I'm now working in the exciting world of politics, and am building up a bit of experience in some different areas. If you want any advice etc then please DM me (or email would be better, not sure if my email address shows though!) I'd rather not talk the contentious issue of "politics" on here ;)
"All I need to be happy is a little house with a small yard, a white-picket fence, some trees in the yard, and some of my enemies hanging on the trees."

-Poet, Heinrich Heine

BA/GrE 00-02
englishangel
Forum Moderator

Re: Politics

Post by englishangel »

Your email address doesn't show Hannah, an email would come via the forum and the sender could put their email address in it for a direct reply.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
Hannoir
Deputy Grecian

Re: Politics

Post by Hannoir »

hmm it's in my profile I thought? ok - DM, whatever, I'll get an email to tell me if I get one :)
"All I need to be happy is a little house with a small yard, a white-picket fence, some trees in the yard, and some of my enemies hanging on the trees."

-Poet, Heinrich Heine

BA/GrE 00-02