Invitation To Contact Ukranian Ladies

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, and is NON CH related - chat about the weather, or anything else that takes your fancy.

Moderator: Moderators

Mid A 15
Button Grecian

Invitation To Contact Ukranian Ladies

Post by Mid A 15 »

Is it just me seeing these adverts?
Ma A, Mid A 65 -72
LongGone
Deputy Grecian

Re: Invitation To Contact Ukranian Ladies

Post by LongGone »

Mid A 15 wrote:Is it just me seeing these adverts?
By "seeing", do you mean receiving or reading? :D
If a stone falls on an egg: alas for the egg
If an egg falls on a stone: alas for the egg
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Post by sejintenej »

LongGone wrote:
For a short while I was getting email adverts for Russian "ladies'. I know that there is an active market in selling them but I can't admit to being at all interested. The big problem is that the day after I got a new email address I was deluged with spam so I have to assume the ISP sells addresses.
Mid A 15
Button Grecian

Post by Mid A 15 »

sejintenej wrote:
LongGone wrote:
For a short while I was getting email adverts for Russian "ladies'. I know that there is an active market in selling them but I can't admit to being at all interested. The big problem is that the day after I got a new email address I was deluged with spam so I have to assume the ISP sells addresses.

I just "see" the adverts at the top of this site. Ukranian, Thai and others on various occasions.

Touchwood my email has not been plagued with spam.
Ma A, Mid A 65 -72
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

I only see 'responsible' adverts, for Argos, and the like !
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
AKAP
Grecian

Post by AKAP »

I had had those adverts for a while but then they disappeared, they're back today. Apparently there is a string of chinese women who want to marry me. They will be so disappointed when they find out I'm already married (and 60 in February).
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Post by sejintenej »

AKAP wrote:I had had those adverts for a while but then they disappeared, they're back today. Apparently there is a string of chinese women who want to marry me. They will be so disappointed when they find out I'm already married (and 60 in February).
Soon to part this life leaving everything to them. As for your wife .................

Reminds me of a comedy film starring ? La Lolla who married elderly gentlemen and then killed them (the first didn't make the reception having had a heart attack as she changed from her wedding dress and the second jumped his horse over a false hedge in front of a cliff. The final would-be victim was into the same game and they ended up living in poverty with numerous bambini in Naples. Ergo, avoid the adverts!
What happens if a politician drowns in a river? That is pollution.
What happens if all of them drown? That is solution!!!
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

sejintenej wrote:
AKAP wrote:I had had those adverts for a while but then they disappeared, they're back today. Apparently there is a string of chinese women who want to marry me. They will be so disappointed when they find out I'm already married (and 60 in February).
Soon to part this life leaving everything to them. As for your wife .................

Reminds me of a comedy film starring ? La Lolla who married elderly gentlemen and then killed them (the first didn't make the reception having had a heart attack as she changed from her wedding dress and the second jumped his horse over a false hedge in front of a cliff. The final would-be victim was into the same game and they ended up living in poverty with numerous bambini in Naples. Ergo, avoid the adverts !

EXACTLY !
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.