Timeshare

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, and is NON CH related - chat about the weather, or anything else that takes your fancy.

Moderator: Moderators

DavebytheSea
Forum Moderator

Timeshare

Post by DavebytheSea »

Among the 500,000 users of timeshare in the UK, must be a number of Old Blues. Some of you may remember that until March this year I was chairman of TATOC (the Timeshare Association) and I thought you might be interested to know that we have just published the autumn issue of Sharetime magazine - our magazine written for and by those who own timeshare weeks at home or abroad. This is the 11th issue and it's packed with news, stories and information which will be of interest to timeshare owners and the committees who represent them.

You can take a look at this latest issue by clicking here http://issuu.com/Sharetime-Magazine/doc ... ime11-fa/1

I'm sure you'll enjoy it – and hope that you will share this link with any timeshare owners you happen to know so they can read it too. If you would like to contribute to the next issue, perhaps by giving an account of your own timeshare experience, please contact Emily Collins at emily@sharetimemagazine.com. Even better, if you can send her a picture or two, I'm sure she will do her best to publish them.
David Eastburn (Prep B and Mid A 1947-55)