Cheddar Gorge....

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, and is NON CH related - chat about the weather, or anything else that takes your fancy.

Moderator: Moderators

J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic and uneccessary even ridiculous
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
Tim_MaA_MidB
Deputy Grecian

Post by Tim_MaA_MidB »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic and uneccessary even ridiculous incident
FrogBoxed
Deputy Grecian

Post by FrogBoxed »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic and uneccessary even ridiculous incident regarding
Louise Barr Col B 89–96 | Frog Box Design
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic and uneccessary even ridiculous incident regarding disgusting
FrogBoxed
Deputy Grecian

Post by FrogBoxed »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic and uneccessary even ridiculous incident regarding disgusting habits
Louise Barr Col B 89–96 | Frog Box Design
Tim_MaA_MidB
Deputy Grecian

Post by Tim_MaA_MidB »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic and uneccessary even ridiculous incident regarding disgusting habits and
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic and uneccessary even ridiculous incident regarding disgusting habits and vague
hoob
GE (Great Erasmus)

Post by hoob »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic and uneccessary even ridiculous incident regarding disgusting habits and vague underground
Mike
Mab/MaA 1981 - 1988
Why is there so much month left at the end of my money?
darthmaul
Deputy Grecian

Post by darthmaul »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic and uneccessary even ridiculous incident regarding disgusting habits and vague underground kitsch
L. Fanthome : Pe.A (03-05) Gr.W (05-06)
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic and uneccessary even ridiculous incident regarding disgusting habits and vague underground kitsch looking
Tim_MaA_MidB
Deputy Grecian

Post by Tim_MaA_MidB »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic and uneccessary even ridiculous incident regarding disgusting habits and vague underground kitsch looking raffia
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic and uneccessary even ridiculous incident regarding disgusting habits and vague underground kitsch looking raffia basket
hoob
GE (Great Erasmus)

Post by hoob »

weaving.
Mike
Mab/MaA 1981 - 1988
Why is there so much month left at the end of my money?
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic and uneccessary even ridiculous incident regarding disgusting habits and vague underground kitsch looking raffia basket weaving idiot
Tim_MaA_MidB
Deputy Grecian

Post by Tim_MaA_MidB »

I'm going to play in someone elses play-ground because Marty is a particularly dapper young intellectually deficient person who keeps reminding those brave and forgiving young pupils that life can sometimes and almost will drop various unsavoury yet unaccountably caerulean tinted onomatopoeic dysfunctional nay, stupendous but somehow disappointing, although rather revealing, perverse but intelligent interludes of mystical and potent thought provoking, mind boggling, toe curling commentary, referring to gigantic and uneccessary even ridiculous incident regarding disgusting habits and vague underground kitsch looking raffia basket weaving idiot looking