Travel Pics

Section for overseas clubs, those planning travel, or those who are currently overseas. Aimed to provide a means of finding who's in your area, offering support or advice to travelling students etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Hannoir
Deputy Grecian

Travel Pics

Post by Hannoir »

Hey guys,
As some of you know I'm in NZ for the year. I'm uploading all my photos and the web address is http://www.flickr.com/photos/hannoir

feel free to look at and enjoy!
"All I need to be happy is a little house with a small yard, a white-picket fence, some trees in the yard, and some of my enemies hanging on the trees."

-Poet, Heinrich Heine

BA/GrE 00-02
Andy Friend
3rd Former

Post by Andy Friend »

Started looking at these at work but there are so many!!! Will have to look at home. I'm very jealous though..............
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

Hanna, I wouldn't like to say I'm jealous but... ;)
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99
Hobbit
3rd Former

Post by Hobbit »

hannah from those pics i see that u went to robinson crusoe island, and well i stayed there for a week from the 18th sept. its a great place. who u meet staff wise, rigga? ricco? rachel? ziggy?
Hannoir
Deputy Grecian

Post by Hannoir »

Hobbit wrote:hannah from those pics i see that u went to robinson crusoe island, and well i stayed there for a week from the 18th sept. its a great place. who u meet staff wise, rigga? ricco? rachel? ziggy?
dude thats so funny...i was there about 2 weeks before that. yeah i met all those staff they were so much fun! gotta love the cava ceromonies and the midnight bonfire. good times. where else in fiji did you go?
"All I need to be happy is a little house with a small yard, a white-picket fence, some trees in the yard, and some of my enemies hanging on the trees."

-Poet, Heinrich Heine

BA/GrE 00-02
Jobaker
2nd Former

Post by Jobaker »

I enjoyed looking at your pics Hannah :) It looks great!!

I miss you!

Jo Baker
LHA (99-01) Grecians East (01-02)

Senior Staff, Christian Survivors Ministries
http://www.christiansurvivors.com
http://www.christiansurvivors.com/forums
Hobbit
3rd Former

Post by Hobbit »

well i was only in fiji for a week, so spent frist and last night the nadi bay hotel, and the main time at robinson crusoe doing my rescue diver with tommy and nadine from the dive hut. well yeah it was great fun, did u by chance buy the cd from the island????
Hannoir
Deputy Grecian

Post by Hannoir »

nah didnt buy the CD think my friend might have though

we only stayed at robinson crusoe 2 nights, then went elswhere on vitu levu and the yasawas.

didnt you come to NZ too? what did you think?

-Poet, Heinrich Heine

BA/GrE 00-02
Hobbit
3rd Former

Post by Hobbit »

yeah i spent 5 weeks in NZ and loved it and now seriously considering doing some post grad stuff out there, its lovely. yeah so well i was wondering the chances of getting some songs fromt eh cd or evne a copy of teh songs would be great?????? :P
Hannoir
Deputy Grecian

Post by Hannoir »

i can see, but the friend is leaving pretty soon and i dont know if i can get them off her...

where was your fave bit of NZ? if you want to know anything bout going to uni here lemme know.

-Poet, Heinrich Heine

BA/GrE 00-02
sejintenej
Button Grecian

Post by sejintenej »

Instead of sending postcards there are several sites where you can upload a diary, photos etc so your friends can see what you are up to.

The one we used during our trip to Australia, NZ etc is

http://www.getjealous.com

which is free and easy to navigate. A limit of 40 pictures at any one time but of course you can edit / delete any message, photo etc.

No connection with the site
What happens if a politician drowns in a river? That is pollution.
What happens if all of them drown? That is solution!!!
Hannoir
Deputy Grecian

Post by Hannoir »

have been uploading more pics. best to view the sets as a slideshow.

-Poet, Heinrich Heine

BA/GrE 00-02