Tour To Japan

Section for overseas clubs, those planning travel, or those who are currently overseas. Aimed to provide a means of finding who's in your area, offering support or advice to travelling students etc.

Moderator: Moderators

tomday55
2nd Former

Tour To Japan

Post by tomday55 »

Hi All,

I'm off on a rugby tour to Japan at the beginning of June with Edinburgh University RFC (tough life being a student!!) and we are currently looking for sponsors. Does anyone know of any companies I can get in touch with that I can try and squeeze some sponsorhip out of, and if so could you send me over their details etc. We have been in touch with many compaies both in Japan and in the UK with mixed success as is always the way. We have been focusing mainly on natural food product compaies and obviously rugby related companies and websites. There will be the normal tour brochre and we are aiming to get exposure with Rugby World. Even if you don't have direct contact with companies, suggestions would be massively appreciated!!!!

Just as importantly, does anyone know of any old blues out in japan? It would be great to meet up with them if there were any.

Cheers,

Tom
ben ashton
Grecian

Re: Tour To Japan

Post by ben ashton »

companies
brochure
Cherish pity; lest you drive an angel from your door

LaB 1, MidB 40, 97-02
tomday55
2nd Former