excellent

Section for overseas clubs, those planning travel, or those who are currently overseas. Aimed to provide a means of finding who's in your area, offering support or advice to travelling students etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Hannoir
Deputy Grecian

excellent

Post by Hannoir »

does this mean the travel addicted amongst us can chat about leaving the country here? ace...

im going to study in NZ next year just thought i would share that.. :D
"All I need to be happy is a little house with a small yard, a white-picket fence, some trees in the yard, and some of my enemies hanging on the trees."

-Poet, Heinrich Heine

BA/GrE 00-02
Hannoir
Deputy Grecian

Post by Hannoir »

actually i get more of a loan its the tutition fees i dont have to pay hahaha!!
"All I need to be happy is a little house with a small yard, a white-picket fence, some trees in the yard, and some of my enemies hanging on the trees."

-Poet, Heinrich Heine

BA/GrE 00-02
jtaylor
Forum Administrator

Post by jtaylor »

You might be lucky and find someone on here who's over there currently, who might be able to advise if you need it?

J
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
https://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

Or you could be like me and work for a travel firm who take you all over without having to pay for it! ;-)
Hannoir
Deputy Grecian

Post by Hannoir »

you are my new best friend lol!

-Poet, Heinrich Heine

BA/GrE 00-02
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

Thank you very much Hannah! How was South Africa btw?
FrogBoxed
Deputy Grecian

Post by FrogBoxed »

Studying? In New Zealand? How did you swing that?!

I spent a month there about three years ago and I was completely blown away by how beautiful everything is and how chilled out the people are.

We spent the month in a hire car pottering from place to place (and following the cricket, though that wasn't my choice, more of an excuse for me to go out there, too!) and I can recommend some amazing things that aren't on the more usual tourist routes!

While we were there, there were three dollars to the pound, so we were staying in hotels that we could never have afforded in the UK! You'll have an absolute blast... am VERY jealous! :D