Need Info about Ronald Leslie Bell

Post requests for information about people you've lost touch with, and would like to contact again.

Moderator: Moderators

alannascalon
2nd Former

Need Info about Ronald Leslie Bell

Post by alannascalon »

I am the daughter of a former bluecoat. My father, Ronald Leslie Bell, was evacuated from London. He attended CH in late 1942. He was in Prep A, 28. When he turned 11 in 1944, he was in Barnes B, 14. I believe he was at CH until he graduated around 1951 or 52 when he left for Canada. I am trying to find any information I can about him as a young lad, and any pictures of CH or him from 1942 to 1952. I met one of his school chums. I think his name was Fergus MacInerny (sp?). Any bit of into would be helpful. I am presenting my father with a "this is your life" tribute photobook / scrapbook on the occasion of his 80th birthday. :)
Foureyes
Grecian

Re: Need Info about Ronald Leslie Bell

Post by Foureyes »

Have you looked at the CH Phoitobgraphs section on this site? If you go to Barnes Photographs and then scroll down you will see pictures of the house in the late 1940s and early 1950s which include an RL Bell. Note, look on the Barnes file, NOT the Barnes B file.
Foureyes. :shock:
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Re: Need Info about Ronald Leslie Bell

Post by J.R. »

Alanna hasn't been back to this site since her original and only post, unfortunately.

I will e-mail her.
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.