CH Band Album

Post requests for information about people you've lost touch with, and would like to contact again.

Moderator: Moderators

The Shelfstacker
2nd Former

CH Band Album

Post by The Shelfstacker »

I was in the band at Horsham under David Elliott and David Clements from 1977 - 1983, playing on two band albums in that time. A few years ago my entire record collection was taken by removal men in a house move, prompting me to move to CDs as replacement. I cannot, for the life of me, find any band albums anywhere on the internet and beyond. Is there anyone who might be prepared to lend me theirs to put on CD or better still to sell them to me? All I can remember is that the yellow album had Le Pere La Victoire on it, and the other, later album was blue.
"...If there be any virtue and if there be any praise, think on these things."
CHAZ
Grecian

Re: CH Band Album

Post by CHAZ »

You are a very close contemporary of mine as i was at CH from 78-84. I may have this band record at home in UK and I will ask my Mum to see if it is still in my bedroom. If so I will come back to you about this.

BTW who are you?
Charles Forster
PeB 1978-1984
2nd Former

Post by 30913 »

Have just seen your post on another topic reference teachers who you never forget - your list is pretty much spot on! I do have the CH album in my collection if you still need a copy. As this is my first post I expect it to come out all wrong but do let me know if you can.
Eruresto
Grecian

Post by Eruresto »

I believe there is a copy of this album on eBay as we speak!!!
Joshua Bell: PeA 2002-2008, GrW 2008-9