Giselle (neé Parker) Bond-Taylor?? [STILL LOOKING...]

Post requests for information about people you've lost touch with, and would like to contact again.

Moderator: Moderators

DavebytheSea
Forum Moderator

Giselle (neé Parker) Bond-Taylor?? [STILL LOOKING...]

Post by DavebytheSea »

I have just been speaking to Sophie McIlwan, an Old Blue who has come to live in Cornwall. She has not been on my list before and tells me that there are others I do not know about including one Giselle (neé Parker) who she believes is now called Bond-Taylor. Any information gratefully received
David Eastburn (Prep B and Mid A 1947-55)
JB
2nd Former

Giselle Parker

Post by JB »

I don't know her, but she is registered on Freinds Reunited. If you are a member, here a link to her profile;

http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/friend ... ar_to=1979

Here's her summary;

"Have been a qualified midwife for 14 years but just started 4 years study to become a primary school teacher. Married with 3 children."

Good luck getting in touch.
scatty
2nd Former

Re: Giselle (neé Parker) Bond-Taylor?? [STILL LOOKING...]

Post by scatty »

HI
I was in the same house (8's) as Sophie McKillwain and Giselle Parker, I was in touch some years ago and she lived in Truro but that would be before she married, I doubt if the address is relevant but I'll try and dig it out for you. Please give my regards to Sophie and tell her Kathy (Scatty) Atterby thats me) has just met up with Clare Peterken and Bev Clune at the Hertford Reunion - Sophie was expelled with Clare for naughtiness - the year after I left.
Regards Scatty