Lead guitarist required for Old Blues rock band

Post requests for information about people you've lost touch with, and would like to contact again.

Moderator: Moderators

Ash
UF (Upper Fourth)
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:16 pm
Real Name: Ash Whiting
Location: London
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Post by Ash » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:09 pm

Vonny wrote:
Ash wrote:I was a bit of a goth.... ;(
:lol:

I think I can remember you - were you friends with Emma, Ali & Kenton? :?
That'd be me ;)
MAINE A/B 1981 - 1986

BRING BACK BAKER

User avatar
J.R.
Forum Moderator
Posts: 15353
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:53 pm
Real Name: John Rutley
Location: Dorking, Surrey
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Post by J.R. » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:19 pm

A thought occurs to me regarding goth girls making love, but p'raps not !!

:lol:
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.

Vonny
Button Grecian
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:33 pm
Real Name: Yvonne Payne
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Vonny » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:57 pm

J.R. wrote:A thought occurs to me regarding goth girls making love, but p'raps not !!

:lol:
Don't even go there :shock:
2's 1981-1985 2:12 BaB 1985-1988 BaB 41

User avatar
J.R.
Forum Moderator
Posts: 15353
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:53 pm
Real Name: John Rutley
Location: Dorking, Surrey
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 89 times

Post by J.R. » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:09 pm

Vonny wrote:
J.R. wrote:A thought occurs to me regarding goth girls making love, but p'raps not !!

:lol:
Don't even go there :shock:
That's almost exactly what SHE said !

(J.R. humour rules - OK ?)
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.

Vonny
Button Grecian
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:33 pm
Real Name: Yvonne Payne
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Vonny » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:24 pm

J.R. wrote:
Vonny wrote:
J.R. wrote:A thought occurs to me regarding goth girls making love, but p'raps not !!

:lol:
Don't even go there :shock:
That's almost exactly what SHE said !

(J.R. humour rules - OK ?)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
2's 1981-1985 2:12 BaB 1985-1988 BaB 41

Post Reply