Jill Eitrem is looking for Elayne Owles [STILL LOOKING...]

Post requests for information about people you've lost touch with, and would like to contact again.

Moderator: Moderators

FrogBoxed
Deputy Grecian

Jill Eitrem is looking for Elayne Owles [STILL LOOKING...]

Post by FrogBoxed »

Message from Jill Eitrem:

"I am writing to find out if you are able to help me trace an old childhood friend of mine from Colwyn Bay in North Wales.

Her name is Elayne Owles and she attended Christ's Hospital during the 1950's. She would be in her early sixties now.

I believe her younger brother John also attended Christ's hospital at that time.

Her father was a surgeon at Llandudno Hospital and died in the 1950's and her mother was a nurse, later Elayne became a nurse at St Thomas's hospital in the early 1960's.

I married a Norwegian and lived in Norway for many years but have now come back to the UK and would dearly like to take up contact again with childhood friends.

My maiden name was Warren-Williams. I am now living in Saffron Walden, Essex.

Thank you,

Jill Eitrem (nee Warren-Williams)"

- - - - - - -

Anyone with any information regarding Elayne Owles should contact Wendy Killner at the CHA office.
veronica48
2nd Former

Re: Jill Eitrem is looking for Elayne Owles [STILL LOOKING...]

Post by veronica48 »

Jill, I can't help you with your search for Elayne but this is Veronica from Villa Hovde day in Oslo - do you remember?
I've often wondered where you are - so this evening I googled you & was lead to this site!! So there you are!
If you've got a spare moment it'd be good to hear from you - I live in Dorset now.

I assume any messages will be passed back & forth via Wendy Killner (CHA office) I hope she doesn't mind me using CHA as a means to contact you.......
WilkinsMicawber
2nd Former

Re: Jill Eitrem is looking for Elayne Owles [STILL LOOKING..

Post by WilkinsMicawber »

In 2003 my sister, Armorel Griffiths (nee Drew) completed an account of her life at Hertford from 1952-1962. She referred to Elayne as a friend of hers and briefly described Elayne as a child and the reason for their being friends. If Elayne is run to earth in the future she may like to see a copy of this account - I can supply one, my sister now having died. My address is 4 Southdale Road, Oxford, OX2 7SD and my name is Stephen Drew.