Film/TV/Radio

Looking for a job? Want a work experience placement?
Find jobs advertised by Old Blues.
Post a "JOB WANTED" advert.
Advertise your jobs to other Old Blues.
Please delete your ads once expired - all post will be removed after 60 days....

Moderator: Moderators

englishangel
Forum Moderator

Film/TV/Radio

Post by englishangel »

My daughter will be coming to the end of her first year studying film, TV and radio in June 2008. She will have done a bit of each.

AFAIK both her TV and film experience is documentary type. The radio project she is doing at the moment means she goes out with a team (two boys and her) interviewing people in the street and when I asked her if she (a pretty girl) was doing the interviewing she said that she was working the equipment as she was better at it than the boys!! She has also been doing research for the project (on vegetarianism)

If anyone wants a good teamaker and quick learner over the summer let me know. She has a full passport but doesn't drive.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
englishangel
Forum Moderator

Re: Film/TV/Radio

Post by englishangel »

New year, same problem.

Daughter now coming to the end of her second year. She has been doing film mainly this year so if anyone needs a runner over the summer in TV or film, or anything really.

We live on the Met Line in Amersham so anywhere round here, or round Canterbury as she has a house there over the summer she has to pay rent on.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"