recently left C H

Anything that doesn't fit anywhere else, but that's still CH related.

Moderator: Moderators

jeremy foster
2nd Former

recently left C H

Post by jeremy foster »

Hey guys i thought i'd have a look on the net after 3 years of being out of the school. And i find this forum. Well done to the creator. I started the school in 97' and stayed until the end of my GE. I loved the school but hated it at the same time. Through all those years of excellent education i left the school without any life plan.
Then after a year of bumming around, i started a college course studying motorcycle mechanics and now have 1 year left and i can then call myself a proffesional mechanic. Almost everyone in my year has gone to university to become proffesors, doctors, vets, etc. If anyone has any questions about present school life at the school please feel free to ask.
Also if anyone remembers me, Jeremy Foster, then please reply. I am desperate to get in touch with anyone who was at the school when i was there, whatever age. i was in Maine B from my Squits to my GE. One thing i regret about leaving when i did was that i didn't get to live in the new grecians houses so if anyone can tell me what they were like i'd be gratefull. Please get in touch.
My e-mail is fattyfattybomberlatty@hotmail.com. i can't wait to hear from you
jtaylor
Forum Administrator

Post by jtaylor »

Welcome to the forum - glad you found it!

Link below to a topic re. the Grecian's houses (with pictures further down the topic) you may be interested in. Have heard very mixed feelings about them, but from what I saw they look great compared to the boarding houses:-
viewtopic.php?t=538

J
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
https://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.