Transcripts

This section was setup in August 2018 in order to move the existing related discussions from other sections into this new section to group them together, and separate from the other CH-related topics.

Moderator: Moderators

yamaha
GE (Great Erasmus)

Re: Transcripts

Post by yamaha »

Might have been Gregory's cologne. Matron and the guy behind her are leaning away and the one behind Gregory is clearly not breathing.
Spoonbill
Deputy Grecian

Post by Spoonbill »

I respected Basil Gregory a lot. He had standards and didn't tolerate sloppiness. He ran a very tight ship, which looked kind of weird from the outside but which definitely got results. Personally I'm glad I wasn't in Maine A, being neither a Spick nor a Spanner myself, but I respect what BSG did with the house. There were no flies on the place, except for Burr and the occasional bully.
Mid A 15
Button Grecian

Post by Mid A 15 »

marty wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:50 pm
Chrissie Boy wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:40 pm P P de W Burr without his spectacles, 1969

The blonde boy to his right / our left looks incredibly uncomfortable.
A very good friend of mine with whom I am still in contact.

He was (is) very 'handy' as they say in boxing parlance and had Burr tried it on with him he would, teacher or no teacher, have had a fight on his hands I can state with almost 100% certainty.
Ma A, Mid A 65 -72