Feedback - success stories of using this forum?

START HERE:- New to the forum? Look here for info on what it's all about. We've got lots of users, some regular and some occasional, so if you're not sure how to join in then here's where to start.

Moderator: Moderators

MTaylor
2nd Former

Feedback - success stories of using this forum?

Post by MTaylor »

Hi All,

This is a great site- well designed and easy to use, and I would not not put myself in the IT literate group by any means!!

What is though critical as I see it- the importance of quickly demonstrating some practical and tangible BENEFITS to new users. i.e. career advice actually given, new job actually secured, and Old Blues actually reunited for mutual benefit, (unlike another web site I could mention!!)

Totally achieveable I'm sure having seen this for the first time, but initially down to good communication and Julian as an idea, perhaps some "success story" posts when this does happen to gain some real momentum?

Cheers

Mark (Julians brother)
jtaylor
Forum Administrator

Post by jtaylor »

First example of a real tangible benefit:-

viewtopic.php?t=83

Opened the new section with a selfish post of my own, and reply same day with useful info!

J
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
https://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.