Birthdays

START HERE:- New to the forum? Look here for info on what it's all about. We've got lots of users, some regular and some occasional, so if you're not sure how to join in then here's where to start.

Moderator: Moderators

Angela Woodford
Button Grecian

Birthdays

Post by Angela Woodford »

Oh dear!

I used to be rather reliant on the announcement at the bottom of the Board Index page of birthdays in the pipeline! Terrific help for acquiring and sending card to friend when appropriate, and nice for wishing Happy Birthday on the day itself!

Is this now a difficult thing to include?

Sorry... sorry... I now realise I should have put down birthdays in my diary.
"Baldrick, you wouldn't recognise a cunning plan if it painted itself purple, and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing "Cunning plans are here again.""
gma
Grecian

Re: Birthdays

Post by gma »

Moonpig is the answer to everything!! (even if that answer is markedly belated!!)
Gerrie M-A (GMA) - 2:34 71-75

"If you cannot have what you want, then learn to want what you have"
Anon or The Guru or someone worthy like that.
Wasn't DR.
Definitely not.
Angela Woodford
Button Grecian

Re: Birthdays

Post by Angela Woodford »

Isn't Gerrie wonderful? She knows about everything!

Thanks being also to Facebook, Gerrie knows how to arrange for Alphonso mangoes to be delivered from India. She knows complicated online things regarding finding handbags of the right colour. I have been introduced to chilli chocolate. And now this Moonpig thing!

When my newly-passed-out soldier son began at his new barracks, guess who was there to assess his educational requirements? I just couldn't believe this co-incidence!

I hope he saluted you, Gerrie!
"Baldrick, you wouldn't recognise a cunning plan if it painted itself purple, and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing "Cunning plans are here again.""