Having fun post farming...

START HERE:- New to the forum? Look here for info on what it's all about. We've got lots of users, some regular and some occasional, so if you're not sure how to join in then here's where to start.

Moderator: Moderators

J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

sejintenej wrote:
englishangel wrote:
JohnS wrote: But she punched way above her weight. Her habitual mode of greeting was a fast right into the solar plexus.
I have only linked to this because it appears to me that we women on here are currently punching above our weight. I haven't actually checked but I am now under the impression that Hertford OBs plus a number of women from Horsham are making a disproportionate contribution her, particularly over the last few months.
That's OK so long as you stay above the belt (not speaking for JR of course) :wink: )
CHARMING !
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
little_r
3rd Former

Re: Having fun post farming...

Post by little_r »

Matron was Miss J Rawson!
paulclem1
2nd Former

Re: Having fun post farming...

Post by paulclem1 »

Hi there! Thought I'd fill in some spaces! The guy second from left second row, standing is me, Paul Clements, now teaching in Thailand, (my UK base is in Scotland). The guy to the left of me in the photo's first name is Carl (I think!). Can't remember his surname. The guy seated second from left is Ali Craig. Good wishes from an extremely hot Thailand, Paul.