Updating the CHA with your details

Air your views regarding the CH Old Blues' Association, what it's delivering and what it should/could deliver. A chance to get your voice heard on what you'd like from YOUR Association...

Moderator: Moderators

FrogBoxed
Deputy Grecian

Updating the CHA with your details

Post by FrogBoxed »

Questions have been raised about who is eligible for inclusion in the Blue Yellow Pages on the CHA website.

If you would like to see yourself listed in the BYP, you don't have to have a website, or an article about you on the web, nor do you have to have written a book, etc.

All you need do is send me or Wendy Killner whatever info you'd like to see on there and I'll be happy to add it to the BYP, and Wendy will add you to/update your details in Who's Blue Online.

Just remember to include your telephone and email contact details (and whether or not you want those published in the BYP), as well as House(s) and dates at CH, and whether or not you are an Old Blue/Governor etc. as this makes keeping track of you much easier!
Louise Barr Col B 89–96 | Frog Box Design
jtaylor
Forum Administrator

Post by jtaylor »

The only caveat to this is that content will need to adhere to the (soon to be defined) editorial policy for the publications and website - currently I'd simply say that factual information which other Old Blues may be interested in should be fine to add for the moment.

J
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
https://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.