The CHA Site Phase 2 is launched!

Air your views regarding the CH Old Blues' Association, what it's delivering and what it should/could deliver. A chance to get your voice heard on what you'd like from YOUR Association...

Moderator: Moderators

FrogBoxed
Deputy Grecian
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by FrogBoxed » Thu May 04, 2006 12:16 pm

palgsm93 wrote:
Euterpe13 wrote:Had a quick look at the B/Y pages - my brother is there, but I am not...strange, particularly as he is dead and I, to all intents and purposes, am not...
You won’t find yourself in the B/Y pages unless there is an article/information about you on the web.
You don't have to have an article about you on the web to be in the Blue Yellow Pages! One of the last jobs I'm doing in version two of the site, is sifting all the archived news stories from oldblues.com for Old Blue details and adding them to the BYP (or adding to their entries if they're already listed).

Just send me or Wendy Killner whatever info you'd like to see on there and I'll be happy to add it to the BYP, and Wendy will add you to/update your details in Who's Blue Online. Just remember to include your telephone and email contact details (and whether or not you want those published in the BYP), as well as House(s) and dates at CH, and whether or not you are an Old Blue/Governor etc. as this makes keeping track of you much easier!

I'm discovering some fascinating facts all the time and I bet the forum members can add to those... There's a challenge if ever I heard one!
Louise Barr Col B 89–96 | Frog Box Design

palgsm93
Forum Administrator

Post by palgsm93 » Thu May 04, 2006 1:11 pm

FrogBoxed wrote:You don't have to have an article about you on the web to be in the Blue Yellow Pages!
Sorry for the incorrect information - and thanks Louise for correcting me!

FrogBoxed
Deputy Grecian

Post by FrogBoxed » Thu May 04, 2006 4:56 pm

That's okay. :)

We're still clarifying editorial policy, but I'm pretty much of the opinion that if someone wants to use the BYP to update fellow OBs regarding stuff they've done or achieved, I don't see whay they shouldn't.
Louise Barr Col B 89–96 | Frog Box Design