Edinburgh festival (from CHA website)

Air your views regarding the CH Old Blues' Association, what it's delivering and what it should/could deliver. A chance to get your voice heard on what you'd like from YOUR Association...

Moderator: Moderators

englishangel
Forum Moderator

Edinburgh festival (from CHA website)

Post by englishangel »

Old Blue actors to perform surreal comedy at the 2006 Edinburgh Festival 2-29 August
LATEST NEWS!!
The project has become a reality! Rehearsals are under way for I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S NOT GODARD! a surreal comedy specially written by Angus Barr for the young company of Old Blue actors, Bare Bawds. The play is being directed by Linda Marlowe, celebrated actor and theatre director, and produced by Jeffrey Mayhew, current director of drama at CH. It will be played at the Pleasance, one of Edinburgh’s most prestigious Fringe venues, throughout the Festival, while Jeffrey will be performing his own show, COOKING WITH PUCCINI, directed by Guy Masterson (OB), at the Assembly Rooms.

Prior to the Edinburgh run, I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S NOT GODARD! will be performed at the CH Theatre Horsham on Friday 16 June at 8 pm. Further opportunities to see the show are in London at the Pleasance, Islington (12 and 13 July) and in Bath at the Ustinov (28 and 29 July).

MEET THE CAST!
London, Wednesday 17 May. You are invited to an exclusive evening to meet members of the cast and producer, Jeffrey Mayhew. Venue: the Warwick, 45 Essex Road, Islington, from 6-8 pm. Come and have a drink on us and hear all about the project first-hand. Your hosts are Wendy Stone and Susan Savva (Hertford 6s, 1958-65). Please telephone Susan for more information and to let her know you are coming: 020 7848 0525 or 07968 333986.

You have to keep an eye on it don't you?

Something here for the folk in the west, although perhaps a little far for DBTS and Katharine. (who probably knows all about it as she is SSs contemporary)
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"
englishangel
Forum Moderator

Post by englishangel »

My apologies, Susan has put this on the 'Announcements' section of the forum.

For some reason it was not flagged as NEW when I was doing a quick run down the forum.

Never mind, the more places it is advertised the better as far as I am concerned.
"If a man speaks, and there isn't a woman to hear him, is he still wrong?"