SARA VOICE RESIGNS!!!!!

Air your views regarding the CH Old Blues' Association, what it's delivering and what it should/could deliver. A chance to get your voice heard on what you'd like from YOUR Association...

Moderator: Moderators

HowardH
GE (Great Erasmus)

Post by HowardH »

As I have said, Andy, the three chief officers are retiring. Coincidence- yes; conspiracy - no. That is the way it is.
Sara has resigned. That is it. Sad, but true.
UserRemovedAccount
GE (Great Erasmus)

Post by UserRemovedAccount »

Mid A 15 wrote:The Headmaster, Clerk, Treasurer and CHA manager have all announced their intention to depart within a short time of each other.

These departures may all be entirely coincidental however people will inevitably speculate unless there is some sort of explanation forthcoming.
The resignation of the CHA Manager is entirely unrelated to the departure of the Headmaster, Clerk and Treasurer.
Jude
Button Grecian

Post by Jude »

See you are all gathering around like crows around a body - please let's leave Sara out of it.

Rumours are nasty things when you are on the end of them, hence my request to terminate the thread.

If you want to discuss CHA then go to that thread and please lets stop it here, This thread states Sara Voice resigns - lets not stir up anything that maybe or may not be true

The forum is for discussion but not over the sudden resignation of someone whom most of you seem to like a great deal - Until Sara gives he own word on what has happened I think we should stop rumour mongering and let it be.

Let's discuss the CHA on a new thread.

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
Jude Comber (nee Kelynack) 5's 5.38 1975-1980 Herts.
To Learn - read, to Know - write, to MASTER - Teach
Mid A 15
Button Grecian

Post by Mid A 15 »

HowardH wrote:As I have said, Andy, the three chief officers are retiring. Coincidence- yes; conspiracy - no. That is the way it is.
Sara has resigned. That is it. Sad, but true.
Fair enough Howard. You are better placed than most to know the true position.
Last edited by Mid A 15 on Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ma A, Mid A 65 -72
Mid A 15
Button Grecian

Post by Mid A 15 »

petard249 wrote:
Mid A 15 wrote:The Headmaster, Clerk, Treasurer and CHA manager have all announced their intention to depart within a short time of each other.

These departures may all be entirely coincidental however people will inevitably speculate unless there is some sort of explanation forthcoming.
The resignation of the CHA Manager is entirely unrelated to the departure of the Headmaster, Clerk and Treasurer.
Fair enough. See my reply to HowardH.
Ma A, Mid A 65 -72
Jude
Button Grecian

Post by Jude »

Guys, Sara doesn't want to talk about her experience, so stop trying to work out her life, get on with yours and if we can, please move to a new thread as this is really getting to me.

Perhaps we should go back, close this thread PLEASE, and then think about CHA what it means to us individually, what is should mean collectively and what it should do and us for it ...

Jude
Great Plum
Button Grecian

Post by Great Plum »

Unless I have missed somthing Jude, I don't think that peoplewere infringing on Sara's life - they were upset she has resigned as she hd done a great job so far.

The only reason why people want to know why she left is in case she felt she was hounded out of her job.

Hoepfully they will find a new manager shortly.
Maine B - 1992-95 Maine A 1995-99
Richard Ruck
Button Grecian

Post by Richard Ruck »

Jude wrote:See you are all gathering around like crows around a body - please let's leave Sara and her family out of it.
Jude, that comment is a bit below the belt, don't you think?

People are merely expressing concern that circumstances have arisen which have led to the resignation of the manager of the C.H. Association.

Nobody, as far as I can see, has the remotest inclination to cause further discomfort to Sara.
Last edited by Richard Ruck on Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ba.A / Mid. B 1972 - 1978

Thee's got'n where thee cassn't back'n, hassn't?
Richard Ruck
Button Grecian

Post by Richard Ruck »

Great Plum wrote:Unless I have missed somthing Jude, I don't think that peoplewere infringing on Sara's life - they were upset she has resigned as she hd done a great job so far.

The only reason why people want to know why she left is in case she felt she was hounded out of her job.

Hoepfully they will find a new manager shortly.
No, Plum, you haven't missed anything.
Ba.A / Mid. B 1972 - 1978

Thee's got'n where thee cassn't back'n, hassn't?
Jude
Button Grecian

Post by Jude »

Perhaps I have more personal feelings about this. Sorry if you felt it was below the belt - but it was all the queries, assumptions and all this goes on to produce rumours.

I have started a new thread so I will go and join it.
FrogBoxed
Deputy Grecian

Post by FrogBoxed »

Whoever is chosen to replace Sara needs to continue to be a driving force for the ethos of the CHA. Sara, I felt, really understood that an Old Blue is not simply an alumnus of [insert instution name here] to be tapped up for cash when said institution is short of money. She "got" us and our foibles and needs and desires to keep up the good name of CH. She will be a very hard act to follow...
Louise Barr Col B 89–96 | Frog Box Design
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

Wow ! This is interesting.

I feel a mass of PM's coming on !
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.
Happy
GE (Great Erasmus)

Post by Happy »

I have read both threads but something still bothers me..

I don't think there was ever any bothering them per se, just people chatting and I am sure no-one would intentionally cause distress, certainly to an individual who has done such a sterling job - lets face it, we may be a diverse bunch but we appreciate effort when we see it.
UserRemovedAccount
GE (Great Erasmus)

Sara Voice

Post by UserRemovedAccount »

Sara 's last day at work was on Thursday. When she arrived, she was imposed by an enthusiastic Counting House on a sceptical and wary Old Blue community. She leaves ten months later having been abandoned by the Counting House and to the great regret of large numbers of Old Blues who were won over by her enthusiasm, dedication and sheer hard work. Now, there's irony for you.
J.R.
Forum Moderator

Post by J.R. »

Does this mean it's now time to start pointing fingers, then ??????????????
John Rutley. Prep B & Coleridge B. 1958-1963.