ADVERTISING

Air your views regarding the CH Old Blues' Association, what it's delivering and what it should/could deliver. A chance to get your voice heard on what you'd like from YOUR Association...

Moderator: Moderators

UserRemovedAccount
GE (Great Erasmus)

ADVERTISING

Post by UserRemovedAccount »

I would be grateful for help from someone with experience of the advertising industry, particularly in magazines, journals, etc. I hope to produce a 48-page booklet about certain aspects of Housie in September 2007, which will be published by the CHA. The booklet will be A4 size with 4-colour cover and b&w inside pages, but with plent of pictures. It will be professionally designed and printed.

In order to defray the costs as much as possible I want to include advertisements, but, although experienced in writing books, I have no idea of how to go about finding advertisers, how much to charge, etc. I would, therefore, be grateful if one or more Old Blues could offer to advise me, please.

If anyone is prepared to help could they please contact me on petard249@btinternet.com and I will then forward more details of the project?
jtaylor
Forum Administrator

Post by jtaylor »

Copied to Careers Advice for additional visibility.

J
Julian Taylor-Gadd
Leigh Hunt 1985-1992
Founder of The Unofficial CH Forum
https://www.grovegeeks.co.uk - IT Support and website design for home, small businesses and charities.